Eyebrow Permanent Makeup
Price: $550 (One touch up session included)
Price: $550 (One touch up session included)
- The method/technique that we employ is different from and more advanced than microblading. Traditional microblading is done with a blade hand tool to make "cuts" in the skin with the blade. Our technique uses a specialized digital permanent makeup machine to power one small fine precision needle to make tiny dots in the skin to create our signature ultra-realistic and natural hairstrokes. CLICK HERE to learn more about how our approach differs from microblading.
- Our machine technique that uses a fine precision needle results in minimal and less discomfort, better color retention, faster and sharper healed results, and longer lasting beautiful brows compared to the traditional microblade technique. The machine hairstrokes method is more difficult to master, but when mastered, can create superior and better results as we have demonstrated and excelled at here.
- Eyebrows will fade to a softer color after healing, about 70% of the color will be retained. The color will be more bold immediately after the procedure, but achieve a softer, more natural color when the eyebrows are healed. We will work with you to select the most suitable and natural color for you prior to starting.
- Before your procedure, we will use a pencil and draw on your eyebrows a design that is fully customized to your facial features and preferences. This process allows you to see and envision what your eyebrows will look like and for you to provide valuable input to achieving your dream brows. Only after you are 100% happy with the design, will we start the procedure to create the brows that you have always dreamed about getting!
- A topical numbing cream (over-the-counter 5% lidocaine) will be used to alleviate any discomfort you may feel during the procedure. Note that most clients actually feel no discomfort to very minimal discomfort during the process. If at any point you start to feel discomfort, communicate that for further numbing. Rest assured, we are here to help you achieve the most comfortable and rewarding experience. Any discomfort will vary from individual to individual as everyone has different levels of tolerances. Please note that clients with sensitive or very fair skin may generally experience a slightly higher discomfort level.
- After your procedure, we will give you detailed step by step aftercare instructions on paper as well as provide you with an aftercare kit to bring home with the essential items required to take care of your brows during the healing process and achieve the beautiful brows that you have been searching for! As aftercare is a very important part of the process, please follow the instructions carefully to achieve the best results.
- After 4 weeks, your eyebrows should be completely healed. Some clients require two sessions to achieve the desired ideal results depending on how the healing process went. Feel free to schedule a touch-up session within 8 weeks of your initial appointment. The touch-up session is complementary and included in your initial service charge. In very rare instances, especially individuals with oily skin, an additional second touch-up session (3rd visit) may be needed. For each additional touch-up within 8 weeks of the previous session, the service charge is $120.
- For clients with very oily skin, very fair or very dark skin tone, we recommend the ombre shading/powder technique instead of the hair stroke technique for better results.
- Permanent makeup brows typically last 1-5 years depending on various factors of an individual including lifestyle, sun exposure, skin type, skin care routine, and more. If needed to maintain/upkeep the longevity and overall beauty of your brows, feel free to book a touchup refresher session for your brows.
- We do not perform "touch ups" on the work of other technicians. Any new client appointments with us will be charged the full new client price. If you have previous permanent makeup work done, please submit a clear close-up photo of your brows prior to booking.
- PLEASE NOTE: You are NOT a candidate for permanent makeup if you have the following: pregnant or nursing, bleeding disorder such as hemophilia, heart conditions, pacemaker, auto immune disorder such as Lupus, transmittable blood disease, epilepsy, prone to keloid or hypertrophic scarring, undergoing chemotherapy, glaucoma for permanent eyeliner procedures.
- IMPORTANT: In order to be ready for your appointment:
- NO alcohol, caffeine, coffee, tea, energy drinks, exercise/work out 24 hours before appointment
- NO anticoagulant medications (blood thinners) such as Aspirin, Advil / Ibuprofen, Coumadin, Aleve, Excedrin, 72 hours before appointment unless medically necessary.
- NO anticoagulant vitamin supplements such as fish oil, Niacin, Vitamin E, flaxseed oil, gingko, etc. 1 week before appointment unless medically necessary.
- Discontinue Retinol, glycolic acid, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), or other exfoliating products 1 week before appointment.
- NO tweezing, waxing, tinting, electrolysis 1 week before appointment.
- NO facials, microdermabrasion, dermaplaning, laser treatment, or chemical peel 2 weeks before appointment.
- NO tan/sunburnt face 2 weeks before appointment.
- NO Botox injections or fillers 2 weeks before appointment.
- Discontinue Latisse or any eyelash/eyebrow growth serums 4 weeks before appointment.
- Discontinue Retin-A 4 weeks before appointment.
- You MUST be off acne medications such as ACCUTANE for 1 year.
- Note that your sensitivity is heightened during your menstrual cycle.
- For more information, please read carefully the pre care and after care instructions on our website.