due to COVID 19, lip services are stopped for the time being.
Permanent Lip Color / Blush
Price: $450 (One touch up session included)
Price: $450 (One touch up session included)
- Used to enhance the natural lip shape, symmetry, and color. Your lips will look like lipstick the first day, but soften as they heal to a subtle, natural looking lip tint.
- Lips will fade to a softer color after healing, about 70% of the color will be retained.
- There may be some swelling, redness, and bruising for the first 3 days.
- Permanent makeup on lips can only change the COLOR of your lips. It will NOT change the fullness of your lips. It also cannot change the shape of your lips drastically. Permanent lip color will NOT give your lips a glossy effect.
- If you have dark/cool toned lips, we will have to color correct your lips to cancel out the cool tones at the first session. When healed at approximately 6 weeks, most if not all of the darkness in your lips will be covered and your lips will have a pink even tone. Results cannot be guaranteed and lightening out the dark lips may take a few sessions. If you think you have dark or cool toned lips, please send a picture of your lips in natural light to us. Lips that are too dark or thick cannot have this procedure, so please be sure to email a picture of your lips if they are dark grey or black in color.
- If possible, avoid lip injections until your lips has completely healed from the lip permanent makeup treatment. If you have had a recent lip injection, please consult your doctor about how long to wait until you are able to get your permanent lip color treatment.
- If you are prone to cold sores, lip tattooing can cause outbreaks. Please ask your doctor to prescribe antiviral medication about 3 days before your procedure, for a 7-10 day course to help prevent any cold sores. If you have an outbreak or any other type of acne, please ask to reschedule your appointment.
- Dentures/partials/braces/tongue piercings/smoking will increase the risk of infection.
- There is a risk of hyperpigmentation (particularly for those of darker skin complexions) where the skin produces more melanin, the pigment that gives skin its color, and results in darker patches on the skin.
- A topical numbing cream (over-the-counter 5% lidocaine) will be used to alleviate any discomfort you may feel during the procedure. If at any point you start to feel discomfort, communicate that for further numbing. Rest assured, we are here to help you achieve the most comfortable and rewarding experience. Any discomfort will vary from individual to individual as everyone has different levels of tolerances. Please note that clients with sensitive or very fair skin may generally experience a slightly higher discomfort level.
- After your procedure, we will give you detailed step by step aftercare instructions on paper as well as provide you with an aftercare kit to bring home with the essential items required to take care of your lips during the healing process and achieve the best healed results.
- After 6 weeks, your lips should be completely healed. Some clients require two sessions to achieve the desired ideal results depending on how the healing process went. Feel free to schedule a touch-up session within 8 weeks of your initial appointment. The touch-up session is complementary and included in your initial service charge.
- PLEASE NOTE: You are NOT a candidate for permanent makeup if you have the following: pregnant or nursing, bleeding disorder such as hemophilia, heart conditions, pacemaker, auto immune disorder such as Lupus, transmittable blood disease, epilepsy, prone to keloid or hypertrophic scarring, undergoing chemotherapy, glaucoma for permanent eyeliner procedures.
- IMPORTANT: In order to be ready for your appointment:
- NO alcohol, caffeine, coffee, tea, energy drinks, exercise/work out 24 hours before appointment
- NO anticoagulant medications (blood thinners) such as Aspirin, Advil / Ibuprofen, Coumadin, Aleve, Excedrin, 72 hours before appointment unless medically necessary.
- NO anticoagulant vitamin supplements such as fish oil, Niacin, Vitamin E, flaxseed oil, gingko, etc. 1 week before appointment unless medically necessary.
- Discontinue Retinol, glycolic acid, alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), or other exfoliating products 1 week before appointment.
- NO tweezing, waxing, tinting, electrolysis 1 week before appointment.
- NO facials, microdermabrasion, dermaplaning, laser treatment, or chemical peel 2 weeks before appointment.
- NO tan/sunburnt face 2 weeks before appointment.
- NO Botox injections or fillers 2 weeks before appointment.
- Discontinue Latisse or any eyelash/eyebrow growth serums 4 weeks before appointment.
- Discontinue Retin-A 4 weeks before appointment.
- You MUST be off acne medications such as ACCUTANE for 1 year.
- Note that your sensitivity is heightened during your menstrual cycle.
- For more information, please read carefully the pre care and after care instructions on our website.